Forum sur Ryan Ross et Brendon Urie Index du Forum

Forum sur Ryan Ross et Brendon Urie
Voici un forum consacré à Brendon Urie & Ryan Ross et entre autre, au Ryden.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jackie^Wilson The Very Best Of!Jackie Wilson

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum sur Ryan Ross et Brendon Urie Index du Forum -> Forum sur Ryan Ross et Brendon Urie -> Blabla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaikafle
Stagiaire en Ryden

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jackie^Wilson The Very Best Of!Jackie Wilson Répondre en citant

Jackie Wilson The Very Best Of Jackie Wilson > bit.ly/1Zf6KHo

Jackie Wilson The Very Best Of Jackie Wilson

10cf746e54
This 1990s R&B/soul albumrelated article is a stub. Name Artist Time Price 1 Reet Petite Jackie Wilson 2:43 $0.99 View In iTunes 2 To Be Loved Jackie Wilson 2:29 $0.99 View In iTunes 3 Lonely Teardrops Jackie Wilson 2:43 $0.99 View In iTunes 4 That's Why (I Love You So) Jackie Wilson 2:06 $0.99 View In iTunes 5 I'll Be Satisfied Jackie Wilson 2:11 $0.99 View In iTunes 6 You Better Know It Jackie Wilson 2:01 $0.99 View In iTunes 7 Talk That Talk Jackie Wilson 2:15 $0.99 View In iTunes 8 Doggin' Around Jackie Wilson 2:54 $0.99 View In iTunes 9 Night Jackie Wilson 2:49 $0.99 View In iTunes 10 A Woman, a Lover, a Friend Jackie Wilson 2:36 $0.99 View In iTunes 11 Am I the Man Jackie Wilson 2:34 $0.99 View In iTunes 12 The Tear of the Year Jackie Wilson 2:37 $0.99 View In iTunes 13 Please Tell Me Why Jackie Wilson 2:02 $0.99 View In iTunes 14 I'm Comin' On Back to You Jackie Wilson 2:22 $0.99 View In iTunes 15 Baby Workout Jackie Wilson 3:02 $0.99 View In iTunes 16 Whispers (Getting Louder) Jackie Wilson 2:26 $0.99 View In iTunes 17 I Don't Want to Lose You Jackie Wilson 2:39 $0.99 View In iTunes 18 (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher Jackie Wilson 3:00 $0.99 View In iTunes 19 I Get the Sweetest Feeling Jackie Wilson 2:57 $0.99 View In iTunes 20 (I Can Feel Those Vibrations) This Love Is Real Jackie Wilson 2:53 $0.99 View In iTunes 20 Songs Editors Notes Jackie Wilson emerged from a generation of Fifties R&B performers that exerted a direct influence on what would soon be known as soul music. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. ^ link . .. Sun The Best of Tommy Edwards Tommy Edwards 2:19 $0.99 View In iTunes 5 Love Really Hurts Without You The Very Best of Billy Ocean Billy Ocean 2:58 $0.99 View In iTunes 6 Thank You Pretty Baby 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Brook Benton Brook Benton & Ray Ellis 2:31 $0.99 View In iTunes 7 A Lover's Question Deep Sea Ball: The Best of Clyde McPhatter Clyde McPhatter 2:30 $1.29 View In iTunes 8 I Had a Talk with My Man Last Night Chess Soul: A Decade of Chicago's Finest Mitty Collier 3:43 $0.99 View In iTunes 9 Soul Man Rhino Hi-Five: Sam & Dave - EP Sam & Dave 2:36 $1.29 View In iTunes 10 Love Uprising Brunswick Top 40 R&B Singles 1966-1975 Otis Leavill 2:32 $0.99 View In iTunes View In iTunes $15.99Genres: R&B/Soul, Music, Pop, SoulReleased: Feb 12, 2002 2002 Brunswick Records Customer Ratings 4.4942387 Ratings Influenced by This Artist Bruno MarsBob MarleyJames HunterRita CoolidgeBen E. Not only did they help him maintain a white audience and a presence on the pop charts, they also gave him a chance to show off the near-operatic range and power of his elastic, swooping voice. But when it came to stage presentation, not even Cooke could compete with Wilson, whose dance moves and microphones tricks electrified a generation of black performers, including the entire Motown roster.

Higher and HigherView In iTunes 5. But while Ray Charles, James Brown, and Sam Cooke have all assumed hallowed places in the pantheon of soul music forefathers, Wilson is largely overlooked. AllMusic AllMovie SideReel Celebified About FAQ Feedback Advertise Copyright Policy Privacy Policy Terms of Service Subscribe 2016 AllMusic, a division of All Media Network, LLC.All Rights Reserved . I can remember back in the 60's when his work was considered some of the very best. Jackie Wilson 2:08 5 I'll Be Satisfied Tyran Carlo / Berry Gordy, Jr. The Ultimate Jackie WilsonView In iTunes 3. Biography Born: June 9, 1934 in Detroit, MIGenre: R&B/SoulYears Active: '50s, '60s, '70sJackie Wilson was one of the most important agents of black pop's transition from R&B into soul. We believe that you are in Netherlands (your IP address appears to be 5.149.248.68).

super mario bros 1the newsroom s2e05Dirty Politics (2015)vanderpump rules s02e13the walking dead the game season 2indiana jones raider of the lost ark aviava addams softamerican dad s11e6star wars rebels hevcamazing spiderman game

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum sur Ryan Ross et Brendon Urie Index du Forum -> Forum sur Ryan Ross et Brendon Urie -> Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation